Wednesday, September 07, 2016

My Juuzou

ASIA POP COMIC CON PH 2016! I FOUND SUZUYA JUUZOU!


During the Asia Pop Comic Con Philippines 2016, I was able to witness a lot of people who put a lot of effort in the characters they were cosplaying. I love everything! I just didn't ask for tons of picture but there was one person that I was incredibly happy to have seen. Someone cosplayed as Suzuya Juuzou from the anime Tokyo Ghoul. I asked to have our photo taken and asked for a couple of selfie. I was so happy. I wanted to ask her name or number so we could talk again, but I felt like such a creep so I kept my mouth shut. But now, I want to talk to her. She was really friendly. Huhu. I just don't know how to find her with nowhere to start. I don't know anything about her. Well, nothing other than our picture. I want to meet you again, My Juuzou. Let's be friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment